Armed Forces Tribunal 2020 Jobs Recruitment. AFT has released official notification for the job openings of Deputy Registrar,principal Private Secretary and more vacancies. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Closing date is on :- 13th March, 2020.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Registrar,Finance Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer & More – 56 Posts
Job Location – Across India
Other Qualification Details :-
1. Position: Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer
3. pay Matrix Level-I3
4. Qualifications: Officers of Central Government or State Governments or Supreme Court or High Courts or District Courts or Statutory/Autonomous bodies having pensionary benefits Or Judge Advocate General Branch of Army. Navy & Air Force and Other similar institutions: (a) (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department: (ii) five years’ regular service in the parent cadre or Department in Level-12 of the Pay Matrix; and (b) holding degree in law from a recognised University. Note: The period of deputation including period Of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organization or department o n hall not ordinaril exceed
1. Position: Joint Registrar (General Central Services Group •A’ Gazetted Non-Ministerial)
2. No. of post : Bench – 01 Chandigarh Bench — 01 Total : 02
3. pay Matrix Level – 12
4. Qualifications: Officers of the Central Government or State Governments or Supreme Court or High Courts Or District Courts or StatutoryAutonomous bodies having pensuonary benefits possessing a degree in (a) (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department or (ii) five years’ regular service in the parent cadre or department in a post in Level — 11 Of the Pay Matrix: and (b) having ten years of experience in personnel and Administrabve or Judicial works, Note: The period Of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment In the same or some other Organization or department Of the Central Government shall not Ordinarily exceed four years…Read more>>