APSPDCL 2020 Jobs Recruitment Of Ca, Law Officer And More Posts
Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company (APSPDCL) 2020 Jobs Recruitment. APSPDCL has released official notification for the job openings of Chartered Accountant, Law Officer and Company Secretary vacancies. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Closing date is on :- 03rd March, 2020.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Chartered Accountant – 01 Post
Law Officer – 01 Post
Company Secretary – 01 Post
Job Location – Vijayawada
Other Qualification Details :-
Chartered Accountant –
1. Post: Chartered Accountant (on contract basis)
2. Qualification : Chartered Accountant
3. Experience : The person shall have at least 8 years of experience in the relevant field to the position.
4. Scale of The Post : The remuneration may be sought as a quote from applicants along with their last pay drawn certificate and finalized by a 5 members committee headed by CMD and consisting of two external experts in the field.
Law Officer –
1. Name of the Posts: Law Officer (on contract basis)
2. Eligibility Criteria: The person shall have at least 8 years of experience in a medium/large scale Organization dealing with the Legal matters or as a practicing Advocate in a Civil Court.
3. Tenure of appointee: Law Officer shall be selected initially for a term of Two (2) years. The tenure of appointee may be extended for a period of one (1) year at a time. All decisions related to extension of tenure shall be made after the approval of the competent authority with the recommendation of the Selection Committee based on the yearly assessment report of the Management.
4. Remuneration: The remuneration may be sought as a quote from applicants along with their last pay drawn certificate and finalized by a 5 members committee headed by CMD and consisting of two external experts in the field.
5. Job Description and: responsibilities: As decided and entrusted by the Board / Chairman & Managing Director/APCPDCL with reference to all Corporate matters.
6. Qualification : Post Graduate in Law in a Premier Institute…Read more>>