Closing Date is on :- 25th November, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
General Duty Medical Officer – 28 Posts
Job Location – Haridwar
Other Qualification Details :-
BHEL invites applications from willing and qualified medical professionals (Indian Nationals only) for the post of General Duty Medical Officers to be engaged on Fixed Tenure Appointment (FTA) basis for a period of 2 (Two) years at its Hospitals / Dispensaries located across India. The details of vacancies and reservation requirements are as below:
1. Name of the Post: General Duty Medical Officers
2. No of Post: 28
3. Qualifications & Experience: MBBS Degree with one year of relevant post qualification experience / practice.
4. Remuneration: The selected candidates will be paid an all-inclusive monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs. 83,000/- (Rupees Eighty three thousand only) per month. In addition, reimbursement will be made for premium paid for Mediclaim Policy upto Rs. 2 lakhs for Self, Spouse, dependent members of Family.
Upper age limit – 37 Years
Applicable documents pertaining to the applicant must be uploaded. Uploading of Blurred / edited images / incorrect documents will lead to disqualification of the candidature
1. Passport size photograph (should not exceed 500KB, must be in .jpg/.jpeg format).
2. Signature (should not exceed 250 KB, must be in .jpg/.jpeg format, signed using blue/black ink).
3. SSLC / HSC Mark sheet as proof of date of birth.
4. Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC Non-creamy layer), if applicable. OBC(NCL) / EWS certificate to be as per latest guidelines of government and in any event not more than one-year-old.
5. Medical Certificate issued by the Medical Board (for Persons with disabilities (PwD) candidates only).
6. Discharge certificates (Ex-servicemen only).
7. Domicile certificate (J&K Candidates only).
8. MBBS – Degree Certificate and Consolidated Mark Sheet.
9. Additional Qualification, if any.
10. Medical Council Registration Certificate…Read more>>