Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) 2020 Jobs Recruitment. DRDO has released official notification for the job openings of Multi Tasking Staff vacancies. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Closing date is on :- 23rd January, 2020.
1. Post Name: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 1817
2. Pay Scale: : Pay matrix Level-1 (Rs 18000-56900) as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix and other benefits/allowances as per extant Govt. of India rules.
3. Qualification: 10th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institute (ITI) pass. Candidates must have acquired the EQR as on crucial date of eligibility for the posts they are applying. Those awaiting results of the final examination as on crucial date of eligibility for the prescribed qualification are not eligible and hence should not apply.
4. Place of Posting: Agra, Ahmednagar, Ambernath, Balasore, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Gwalior, Haldwani, Hyderabad, Jagdalpur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Leh, Mumbai, Mussoorie, Mysore, Nasik, Panagarh, Pune, Tejpur, Visakhapatnam, Others (As Per Organisation Requirement).
4. Terms: Candidates must give his/her preferences for posting to various stations related to the post code in his/her application. The preference of posting to stations once given by the candidate will be treated as final and irreversible. Subsequent request for change in preference will not be entertained under any circumstances/ reasons. Candidates are, therefore, advised to carefully give preference of posting stations in online application form. Candidates are, therefore, advised to give preference of posting stations carefully. DRDO reserves its right to nominate the candidate anywhere in India depending upon Organisational requirement. Candidates are required to serve a minimum of five years at the first place of posting and no request for transfer will be entertained during this period. However, they may be transferred to other locations in public interest by DRDO.
Age: Candidate must be between 18 and 25 Years…Read more>>