No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Junior Research Fellow – 02 Posts
Job Location – Pune
Other Qualification Details :-
1. DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory- Quantum Technologies (DYSL-QT) is constituted of young scientists to do extensive research and development in the field of Quantum Technologies viz. Quantum Computing, Quantum Communication, Quantum Sensing etc.
2. The lab has association of eminent institutes like, IIT, Central & State Universities and other leading academic institutions. Lab invites applications from candidates having strong desire to pursue research in the area of innovative technology and possessing qualifications as under, for the position of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). Initially, the fellowships shall be for a period of two years (which can be extendable for further two years as per rules in force).
3. The Competent Authority shall operate a panel of selected candidates for filling up the positions from both existing and likely to arise in the future as well, in the order of merit/discipline for a period of one year from the date of declaration of panel list.
1. Fellowship: JRF
2. Eligibility: B.E/B/.Tech Degree in Electrical/Electronicsnelecommunication/ Insrumentation Engg. in first division from AICTE accredited Institute/ University with CSIR-UGC (NET) / GATE qualification (OR) ME/M.Tech Degree in Electrical/Electronicsrrelecommunication/ Insrumentation Engg. in 1st Division both at Graduate & Post Graduate level and both from AICTE accredited Institute/ University.
3. No of Post: 01
4. Desirable: Proficiency in Communication and DSP algorithms. Having knowledge of working in embedded system and FPGA based design. Exposure to Quantum Technologies.
5. Fellowship: JRF
6. Eligibility: Graduate Degree in Physics in first division from AICTE accredited Institute/ University with CSIR-UGC (NET) / GATE qualification (OR) Master Degree in Physics in 1st Division both at Graduate & Post Graduate level and both from AICTE accredited Institute/ University.
7. No of Post: 01…Read more>>