Closing Date is on :- 20th July, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Inquiry Inspector – 02 Posts
Job Location – Vaishali
Other Qualification Details :-
Sub:- Notification for filling up of Inquiry Inspector in Pay Level-7 (7th PC) on deputation basis in the Inquiry wing (Vigilance) of ECR/Hajipur. Application are invited from serving permanent railway employees of East Central Railway for filing up post of Inquiry Inspector post in Level-07(7th PC) in the Inquiry wing (Vigilance) of ECR/HQ on deputation basis.
1. Name of the Post: Inquiry Inspector
2. No. of Vacancies: 02 vacancies
3. Level in the 7th CPC pay Matrix: Level-7 in 7th CPC
4. Eligibility Condition:
a. Staff of this Railway working in Pay level-7(7th PC) on a regular basis.
b. The Staff should have completed at least five (05) years service in Railways as on date of notification
c. Staff who have already completed his tenure in the Vigilance Organisation of Zonal Railways/Railways Board/pus earlier as Vigilance Inspector/Investigating Inspector (Vigilance) are also eligible.
d. The staff should have sound integrity, should not be figuring in any current Vigilance/SPE/DAR case and should not have been imposed any major/minor penalty in any past Vigilance case.
e. Working knowledge of computer is essential.
Selection Process :-
Mode of Selection The selection will comprise of written test followed by a vivavoce.
Steps to Apply :-
1. Application given by the candidates duly countersigned by their controlling officer should reach to concerned Personal Branch office by 20.07.2021.
2. The application(s) should be scrutinized properly by associated Personal Branch with the service record to avoid any factual errors and future complication and should have the counter signature of the concerned ‘P’ Branch officer. All the applications received by the controlling/Personal Branch should be sent in PDF form through e-office to reach Kishor Kumar OS/PERS/HQ/ECR/KRK, E.C. Railway Hajipur on or before 27.07.2021 Positively…Read more>>