Closing Date is on :- 22nd October, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Assistant Audit Officer – 26 Posts
Assistant Director – 25 Posts
Auditor – 34 Posts
Deputy Director – 13 Posts
Job Location – Across India
Other Qualification Details :-
Subject: Filling up of the posts by appointment on deputation basis.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to fill up the follow’ng psts in various offices of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization on deputation basis:
Note – For complete details including Qualification, reservation, relaxation in upper age limit, examination fee, selection process, how to apply online, general information & instructions and other details do check official notification for complete details and do apply via proper channel only. Qualification, Salary, Age Limit, No.of post, and more Details Kindly Refer Official Notification.
The maximum age limit of the applicant should not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
1. The Deputation will be governed as per the instructions issued by the Department of Personnel & Training from time to time and also as per the provisions of the Recruitment Rules of the respective cadre and the tenure of deputation will be initially for a period of three (03) years.
2. The matter of pay and allowances will be governed strictly by the orders of the Central Government for such comparable posts.
3. Preference will be given to the officers whose Pay and allowances are governed by the Central government rules including GPF Rules.
4. The candidates should be holding the analogous post on substantive basis.
5. The appointment in Employees Provident Fund Organization will be further subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions of appointment issued by the Employees Provident Fund Organization, if found necessary.
6. In case the selected official seeks repatriation before completion of two years on deputation, no Transfer TA/DA will be paid on repatriation.
7. Further, if any official seeks repatriation with in one year or less, Transfer TA/DA already paid, if any is also liable to be recovered.
8. The job of Dy. Director (Audit), Assistant Director(Audit), Assistant Audit Officer and Auditor requires extensive and continuous tours away from the headquarters for the purpose of conducting Audit of various Regional and Sub-Regional Offices…Read more>>