Closing Date is on :- 10th November, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Watchman – 860 Posts
Job Location – Chandigarh
Other Qualification Details :-
The Food Corporation of India (FCI), under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution is Established under the Food Corporations Act, 1964 (Act No.37 of 1964) is one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings, dealing with food grain supply-chain management, invites online application for the Post of Watchman for manning posts in its Depots and Offices spread all over the Punjab State. Only Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, age etc. for the posts indicated below
1. Name of the Post: Watchman
2. No of Post: 860
3. Scale of Pay (IDA Pattern): 23,300/- to 64,000/-
a) Watchman: 8th (Middle) Standard Passed
b) Erstwhile Ex-contractual security guards: 5th Standard Passed
Age limit as on 01.09.2021: 18 – 25 years
Candidates except as specified above, applying for the post are required to submit Application Fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only)
1. Commencement of online registration of application: 11/10/2021, 00:00 Hrs(IST)
2. Closure of registration of application: 10/11/2021, 23:59 Hrs(IST)
3. Closure for completing application details:10/11/2021, 23:59 Hrs(IST)
4. Last date for printing your application: 10/11/2021
5. Duration of Fee Payment: 11/10/2021, 00:00 Hrs(IST) to 10/11/2021, 23:59 Hrs(IST)
1. Candidates should indicate at the designated place in the Application Form whether they belong to one of the Minority Communities notified by Government namely, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jain or Zoroastrians (Parsis).
2. The posts carry IDA pattern pay scales and usual allowances such as HRA, Leave Travel facilities etc. These scales carry DA on percentage basis. Gross emoluments would vary depending upon place of posting.
3. The seniority of the Officials, appointed in the services of FCI within the Punjab Region will be determined by the order of. merit in which they are finally selected for appointment. They will be posted in Punjab State within the jurisdiction of the FCI Punjab Region against which they are selected. The overall seniority of the officials will be maintained at FCI, Regional Office, Punjab…Read more>>