Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST) 2019 Jobs Recruitment. IASST has released official notification for the job openings of Multi Tasking Staff, Technical Officer and more vacancies. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Closing date is on :- 02nd December, 2019.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Multi Tasking Staff – 02 Posts
Technical Officer – 01 Post
Store and Purchase Officer – 01 Post
Assistant Professor – II – 03 Posts
Job Location – Guwahati
Other Qualification Details :-
Multi Tasking Staff –
1. Post: Multi Tasking Staff
2. Essential Qualification: VIII Pass.
3. Desirable: Passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognised Board of Education. Persons for dispatch riders/driving jobs should have valid driving license from transport authorities.
4. Experience: Should have experience of performing multi-tasking roles viz, office attendants, record keeping, photo copying, binding, pantry attendant etc OR, Dispatch rider, driving of vehicles. 5. Scale of Pay: Rs.4440-7400 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1650 plus allowances as per Central Govt scales applicable. Maximum Age- 25 years [Age limit is not applicable for persons engaged on contract in IASST against sanctioned duty posts]
Age: 25 years
Technical Officer –
1. Post: Technical Officer (Electrical)
2. Essential Qualifications: 1. Bachelor in Engineering (Electrical) with excellent academic record and experience credentials, 2. 2 years of experience in management of all electrical engineering activities, proven ability to administer a team of Junior Engineers, Electricians and other concerned workers, check estimates and bills and contribute towards development of the electrical works related to the 33 KV line with over all high quality standard of works in IASST campus,
3. Pay: ₹40,000/- (consolidated)
4. Maximum Age: Below 45 years for non-retired candidates who are in service in an institution/organization of repute and 62 years for retired Govt. employee on the last date of receipt of application. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidate as per govt. norms.
Age: 45 years….Read more>>