Closing Date is on :- 07th July, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Part Time Banks Medical Officers – 04 Posts
Job Location – Various Locations
Other Qualification Details :-
Appointment of Part Time Bank’s Medical Officers purely on Contract basis
1. Zone: Patna, Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh
2. Vacancies: 4
3. Post: Part-Time Bank’s Medical Officer on Contract Basis.
4. Basic Qualification: As on March 31, 2020 – MD/MBBS from any recognized University/College approved by Medical Council of India in Allopathic system of medicine.
a. Those having MBBS Degree: Minimum 5 years’ experience as General Practitioner reckoned as on date of eligibility (31.03.2020) from the date of registration with the Medical Council of India, National Medical Commission or State Medical Council. (Experience gained during internship will not be counted for eligibility).
b. Those having Post Graduate Degree: Minimum 3 Years’ experience as General Practitioner reckoned as on date of eligibility (31.03.2020) from the date of registration with the Medical Council of India, National Medical Commission or State Medical Council. (Experience gained during internship will not be counted for eligibility).
6. Period of Contract: Part time purely on Contract. The term of contract will be for initial period of three years and will be reviewed every year.
7. Termination of Contract: The contract can be terminated by one month’s notice on either side at any time during the subsistence of the period of contract.
8. Remuneration: Rs.1000/- per hour
9. Compounding Fees: Rs.1000/- per month
10. Job Role:
a. BMO will visit the concerned dispensary at office/quarters of the Bank as mentioned in table.
b. Attending to ailments of staff/Dependents/Pensioners etc.
c. Give advice, prescribe medicines, administer injections and supply ordinary drugs.
d. Issue certificates in support of sick leave wherever necessary and countersign certificates produced by employees from other qualified medical practioners.
e. Issue order forms on the approved chemists of the Bank for supply of special / costly drugs or injections required for curative purpose to the Bank’s Workmen employees and forward every month the copies thereof to the Bank for payment of relative bills. ReadMore
Source : freshersjobzShare: