Indian Institute of Geomagnetism (IIG) 2019 Jobs Recruitment. IIG has released official notification for the job openings of Assistant, Clerks and more vacancies. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Closing date is on :- 31st October, 2019.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Lower Division Clerk – 01 Post
Assistant – 01 Post
Upper Division Clerk – 01 Post
Superintendent – 01 Post
Senior Technical Assistant – 02 Posts
Technical Officer – 05 Posts
Job Location – Navi Mumbai
Other Qualification Details :-
Lower Division Clerk –
1. Pay: Level 2
2. Essential : Matriculation or equivalent qualification. Knowledge of computer operation and a minimum typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English/Hindi. Typing test will be conducted on computer.
3. Desirable : Preference will be given to those who have 2 years experience in routine office and establishment matters.
Age: 27 Years
1. Pay: Level 6
2. Essential : Bachelors Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce with 3 years experience as UDC or equivalent post in a Govt. / Semi Govt. / Public Sector undertaking/ Private Sector of repute.
3. Desirable : (i) Preference will be given to graduates in Law (ii) Knowledge of GOI Procedures and Rules (iii) Proficiency in computer application
Age: 35 Years
Upper Division Clerk –
1. Pay: Level 4
2. Essential : Bachelors Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce
3. Desirable : (i) 2 years experience in administration and related work in a Govt. / Semi Govt. / Public Sector undertaking / Private Sector of repute. (ii) Knowledge of GOI Procedures (iii) Proficiency in computer application…..Read more>>