Closing Date is on :- 25th October, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Technician Apprentice – 393 Posts
Trade Apprentice – 76 Posts
Apprentice – 469 Posts
Job Location – Across India
Other Qualification Details :-
Engagement Of Apprentices Under The Apprentices Act, 1961 In Pipelines Division Of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
i. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement of around 469 Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 (as amended from time to time) in the trades as mentioned below:
Note – For complete details including Qualification, reservation, relaxation in upper age limit, examination fee, selection process, how to apply online, general information & instructions and other details do check official notification for complete details and do apply via proper channel only. Qualification, Salary, Age Limit, No.of post, and more Details Kindly Refer Official Notification.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 01.10.2021 which is the date for reckoning any eligibility criteria.
The following original documents along with a self-attested copy should be furnished at the time of Document Verification:
1) 10th pass/Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned education board as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
2) SC/ST/OBC/Disability/EWS-Income & Asset certificate by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority.
3) OBC non-creamy layer status should be valid and OBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority should be latest one. Formats of Certificate are available in the Detailed Notification as well as in https://plapps.indianoil.in/ under downloads section.
4) Semester-wise / year-wise mark sheets and Certificate of full-time Diploma in Engineering in respective Discipline.
5) Pre-engagement Medical fitness certificate declaring the candidate medically Fit
6) Any other certificate, if applicable…Read more>>