ISRO – Space Application Centre (ISRO-SAC) 2020 Jobs Recruitment. ISRO-SAC has released official notification for the job openings of Apprentice vacancies. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Closing date is on :- 21st February, 2020.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Trade Apprentice – 13 Posts
Job Location – Ahmedabad
Other Qualification Details :-
1. Post: Trade Apprentice
2. 01 Trade Apprentice (Computer Operator & Programming Assistant ) in the relevant Trade 02 Trade Apprentice (Carpenter) 03 Trade Apprentice (Draughtsman Mechanical) 04 Trade Apprentice (Draughtsman Civil) 05 Trade Apprentice (Machinist) 06 Trade Apprentice (Fitter) 07 Trade Apprentice (Turner) 08 Trade Apprentice (Painter General) 09 Trade Apprentice (Lab Attendant Chemical Plant) 10 Trade Apprentice (Attendant Operator Chemical Plant) 11 Trade Apprentice (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning) 12 Trade Apprentice (Electronics Mechanic & Radio T.V.) 13 Trade Apprentice (Electrician)
3. Essential Qualification : SSC/10th/Matric And ITI (NCVT / SCVT) in the relevant Trade
Age: Upper Age Limit: 35 years as on 21/02/2020 (relaxation of 03 years in case of OBC and 05 years in case of SC, ST candidates. Age relaxation for PWBD candidates is as per Govt. Rules.)
General Conditions / Instructions :-
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying.
2. UPPER AGE LIMIT: 35 years as on 21/02/2020 (relaxation of 03 years in case of OBC and 05 years in case of SC, ST candidates. Age relaxation for PWBD candidates is as per Govt. Rules.)
3. STIPEND : Rs. 7000/- per month (for post code 01 & 02) Rs. 7668/- per month ( for post code 03 to 13) 4. The period of training will be one year and apprentices engaged will be registered under Apprentice Act, 1961.
5. Those who have undergone/are undergoing Apprenticeship training or have job experience for a period of one year or more as on the date of joining as Apprentice are not eligible to be considered for the above Apprenticeship training…Read more>>