LIC 2020 Jobs Recruitment Of 218 Aao And Ae Vacancies
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) 2020 Jobs Recruitment. LIC has released official notification for the job openings of Assistant Engineer and Assistant Administrative Officer vacancies. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Closing date is on :- 15th March, 2020.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Assistant Administrative Officer – 168 Posts
Assistant Engineer – 50 Posts
Job Location – Mumbai
Other Qualification Details :-
Assistant Administrative Officer –
1. Position: Assistant Administrative Officer
2. Educational Qualification:
a. For AAO (Chartered Accountant) – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidates should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountant and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountant. The candidate should be Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
b. For AAO (Actuarial) – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidates should have compulsorily passed 6 or more papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK. as on the date of eligibility i.e. 1st February, 2020. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
c. For AAO (Legal): Bachelor’s degree in Law or LLM from a recognized Indian University/Institution. Three years Bar experience is essential.
d. For AAO (Rajbhasha): Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
e. For AAO (IT): Graduation degree in Engineering (Computer Science, IT or Electronics), or MCA or MSC (Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
3. Emoluments and Benefits: Basic pay of Rs. 32795/- per month in the scale of Rs. 32795- 1610(14) –55335– 1745(4) –62315 and other admissible allowances as per rules. Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale inclusive of House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance etc wherever admissible depending upon the classification of the city will be approximately Rs 57,000/- per month in ‘A’ Class city. Other benefits are Defined Contributory Pension, Gratuity, LTC, Cash Medical Benefit, Group Mediclaim, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Insurance , Vehicle Loan (2-wheeler/4 wheeler) as per rules, meal coupon, reimbursement of cost of Brief case/leather bags, mobile handset, supply of dailies and magazines and tea/coffee, mobile expenses, etc.as per rules. Candidates selected for the post of Assistant Administrative Officers (Chartered Accountant) with two years post qualification work experience on the date of eligibility are eligible for two advance increments.
Assistant Engineer –
1. Position: Assistant Engineer
2. Educational Qualification
a. For AE (Civil): B.Tech/B.E. (Civil) from an AICTE recognized Indian University/Institution. Candidate should have a minimum three years working experience in planning and execution of multi storied building projects with all required infrastructure.
b. For AE (Electrical) : B.Tech/B.E. (Electrical) from an AICTE recognized Indian University/Institution. Candidate should have a minimum three years working experience in planning and execution of multi storied building projects with all required infrastructure.
c. For Assistant Architect : B. Arch. from a recognized Indian University/Institution. Candidate should be registered with Council of Architecture and possess a minimum of three years experience in designing of all types of buildings with allied services. Candidate should also be well versed with green building design requirements and application of AutoCAD software and / or similar type software.
d. For AE (Structural): M. Tech / M.E. (Structural) from an AICTE recognized Indian University/ Institution. Candidate should be well versed with structural design of high rise building with the foundation system. He/she should be familiar with various standards of BIS pertaining to structural design and Foundation design and must be experienced in handling of structural engineering software like ETABS, STAAD etc. Candidates applying for the post must possess minimum one year hands on experience in the area…Read more>>