Closing Date is on :- 25th May, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Trade Apprentice – 19 Posts
Job Location – Baramulla
Other Qualification Details :-
Uri Power Station (480 MW) a unit of NHPC Limited, a Schedule “A” enterprise Govt. of India invites applications from candidates who are domicile of Jammu and Kashmir meeting the requisite qualification and other parameters for engagement of Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended time to time) for a period of one year in trades/ disciplines mentioned below:-
1. Post Name: Trade Apprentice
2. No. of Seats: 19
3. Trade/ Discipline:
i. Electrician: 10
ii. Plumber: 02
iii. Fitter: 02
iv. Secretariat Assistant: 04
v. Carpenter: 01
4. Education Qualification as on 25.05.2021:
i. Electrician: 10th pass with 02 years ITI (Electrician) course
ii. Plumber: 10th pass with 02 years ITI (Plumber) course
iii. Fitter: 10th pass with 02 years ITI (Fitter) course
iv. Secretariat Assistant: 10th pass with 02 years ITI (Secretariat Assistant) course
v. Carpenter: 10th pass with 02 years ITI (Carpenter) course
5. Period of Apprenticeship Training:- The period of apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year
6. Reservation:- Reservation for SC, ST, OBC (Non-creamy) and EWS will be as per the provision of the Apprenticeship Act 1961 and the rules framed thereunder as amended till date.
7. Candidates who have completed three years after acquiring the prescribed education qualification as on date of reckoning i.e 25.05.2021 shall not be eligible for engagement.
8. Preference will be given as under:- First preferences will be given to Project affected families. Second preference will be given to candidates of Baramulla District. Candidates of other districts of Jammu & Kashmir will be given third preference.
9. Medical fitness:-The candidate will have to submit medical fitness certificate by the Competent Authority(Govt. Establishment) at the time of joining
10. Stipend:- During the Training period stipend will be paid according to prevailing rules.
11. No. NH/UPS/HR/2021/ Date: 12.05.2021
The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years as on closing date i.e 25.05.2021 (Relaxation of 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBC (Non creamy layer) and 10 years for PWDs)…Read more>>