Closing Date is on :- 28th June, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Behavioural Activation Counsellor – 04 Posts
Job Location – Bangalore
Other Qualification Details :-
Applications are invited from eligible candidates, for filling up the post of “Behavioural Activation Counsellor” on contract basis in the NIHR-UoY funded project entitled “Improving Outcomes in Mental and Physical Multimorbidity and Developing Research Capacity (IMPACT) in South Asia” – under Dr. Pratima Murthy, Professor & Head Department of Psychiatry & Principal Investigator.
1. Name of the Post: Behavioural Activation Counsellor
2. No. of Posts: 04 (Four)
3. Educational qualification: Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or Degree/Diploma in counselling /Health Education /Mass Communication. Knowledge of Kannada and Telugu – speaking and writing is essential.
4. Desirable: Master’s degree in social sciences /Health Education/ Mass Communication.
5. Experience: At least 2 years experience of working as a counsellor in a health care facility.
6. Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- p.m. (Consolidated)
7. Duration of the Post: 6 months…Read more>>