Closing Date is on :- 26th July, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Deputy PMA Head – 01 Post
Communications Manager – 01 Post
Job Location – Hyderabad
Other Qualification Details :-
NIRDPR is the country’s apex organisation for training and research in various aspects of rural development. We actively monitor several Government of India rural empowerment initiatives and serve as a think tank for policy formulation by the Ministry of Rural Development. NRO & IEC Division at MoRD, New Delhi are looking for staff for the various positions on contract basis. Detailed Job description, qualification, experience, work location, application submission and other requirements, are as following
Note – For complete details including Qualification, reservation, relaxation in upper age limit, examination fee, selection process, how to apply online, general information & instructions and other details do check official notification for complete details and do apply via proper channel only. Qualification, Salary, Age Limit, No.of post, and more Details Kindly Refer Official Notification.
1. The above posts are purely on contract basis.
2. There is no application fee for applying for the above post.
3. The above positions are based at New Delhi.
4. Candidates are advised to self-verify before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualification laid down in the advertisement.
5. The candidate should submit application ONLINE only and no need to apply through post.
6. During interview process, an online/written test will be conducted for certain positions.
7. NIRDPR reserves the rights to alter or modify the recruitment process.
8. Changes viz., notice, corrigendum, addendum, cancellation, if any will be updated at the NIRDPR website. Hence, candidates may visit website at regular intervals.
9. The tenure of contract will be for a period not exceeding one year on such terms and conditions governing the rules of NIRDPR from time to time and extendable on the basis of performance review and requirement of the project. The incumbent may be required to travel or relocated, based on the requirement of the project. Employed personnel should submit their applications through proper channel. Advance copies within prescribed due date will be considered. However, applicants will have to produce NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the employer at the time of interview. ReadMore
Source : freshersjobzShare: