Closing Date is on :- 15th October, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Trade Apprentice – 75 Posts
Job Location – Uttara Kannada
Other Qualification Details :-
Engagement of Trade Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprentices Rules, 1992
i. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Kaiga Site invites online application from the candidates passed out from ITI Courses for engagement as Trade Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 as amended from time to time for Kaiga Site, Karwar Taluk, Uttara Kannada District, Karnataka – 581400 to make it more responsive to the needs of youth and the industry.
1. Post Name: Trade Apprentice
2. No of Post: 75
3. Duration of Apprenticeship: 1 year
i. Fitter: 20
ii. Turner: 04
iii. Machinist: 02
iv. Electrician: 30
v. Welder (Gas & Electric, Structural welder & Gas Cutter): 04
vi. Electronic Mechanic: 09
vii. Draughtsman(Civil): 04
viii. Surveyor: 02
5. Qualifications (Recognized by NCVT/SCVT):
i. Fitter: ITI in Fitter
ii. Turner: ITI in Turner
iii. Machinist: ITI in Machinist
iv. Electrician: ITI in Electrician
v. Welder (Gas & Electric, Structural welder & Gas Cutter): ITI in Welder
vi. Electronic Mechanic: ITI in Electronic Mechanic
vii. Draughtsman(Civil): ITI in Draughtsman
viii. Surveyor: ITI in Surveyor
6. Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprentice training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 & Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 in any Central / State Government or Public Sector Undertaking or any Private Organization are not eligible to apply.
i. Stipend of 7,700/- per month for those who have completed one year of ITI course.
ii. Stipend of 8,855/- per month for those who have completed two years of ITI course.
8. The place of training shall be Plant Site, Kaiga, Via Karwar, Kaiga – 581400, Uttara Kannada District, Karnataka.
9. Advertisement No. NPCIL/Kaiga Site/HRM/TA/01/2021…Read more>>