Closing Date is on :- 02nd July, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
District Project Officer – 05 Posts
Job Location – Howrah
Other Qualification Details :-
Application are invited from eligible candidates for the post of District Project Officer in 5 District NYKs, 1. Howrah, 2. Malda, 3. Nadia, 4. North 24 Paraganas and 5. Purba Medinipur under the project Involvement of Youth in Namami Gange Programme and supported by National Mission for Clean Ganga, Ministry of Jal Shakti, Department of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Govt. of India. The project aims to contribute towards abatement of pollution and conservation of Ganga through youth and public participation in 2935 villages along river Ganga in 26 districts of five states of Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand and West Bengal.
1. Name of the Post: District Project Officer at District NYKs, West Bengal
2. No of Post: 5 position of District Project Officer at 5 District NYKs, (1. Howrah, 2. Malda, 3. Nadia, 4. North 24 Paraganas and 5. Purba Medinipur under the project.)
3. Educational Qualification:- Graduate degree in any discipline from recognized university
4. Type of Engagement:- Fixed Term duration till December, 2021 only- initially three months and extendable till December, 2021 under the project on consolidated Monthly remuneration. The work will be evaluated on monthly basis by District Youth Officer and if not found satisfactory the engagement may be terminated with one month notice in advance or one month salary in lieu of notice.
5. Language- Good command over English & Hindi
6. Honorarium- Consolidated honorarium of Rs. 33,000/- per month.
7. Experience, Knowledge & Skills-
a) Minimum 2 yrs working experience on education and awareness generation programmes on cleanliness drive, water bodies, prevention of pollution of Water bodies (Preferably in River Ganga) & sanitation, Swachh Bharat Mission, Environment enrichment, Youth Mobilization, motivating people for construction of toilets in their homes & behavior change communication etc.
b) Good Working knowledge of MS office & internet…Read more>>