Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL) 2019 Jobs Recruitment. PSTCL has released official notification for the job openings of Assistant Engineer vacancies. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Closing date is on :- 24th December, 2019.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Assistant Engineer – 20 Posts
Job Location – Patiala
Other Qualification Details :-
3. Salary : Rs. 16650-39100 + Rs. 5800 Grade Pay ( Also see note (iii) above
General Instructions :-
1. No TA/DA will be paid for the journeys performed for the document checking etc.
2. Candidates are required to mention their category of reservation (including its sub- category, if any) in their online application form.
3. All information including qualifications, experience, category, age etc. declared by the candidates in their application is presumed to be correct subject to its verification later on in respect of those eligible candidates who may be called for document checking before their appointment for joining PSTCL. There is no mechanism n verify the infonnation/data during the online application.lf, at any Stage (during document checking before issue of appointment letter or even after his/her joining the PSTCL). any information of the candidate is found to be wrong/forged/fictiliousibogus. the candidature Of such candidate Will be cancelled ab initio and action will be taken against him/her according to law.
4. The Candidates applying for the post of AEJOT (Electrical) are required to submit the affidavit attached as Annexure-3 on stamp paper of Rs.50/- duly attested by the Executive Magistrate.
5. Only those serving employees of PSTCIJPSPCL or any other if selected shall be eligible to be issued appointment letters who are ceftitied by the Head of the Department as not having any pending disciplinary proceedings or undergoing punishment under Punjab Civil Services (Punishment & Appeal) Rules, 1970, or any other applicable rules, as the case may be, not undergoing any trial/prosecution or any other material disqualification in terms of integrity and professional misconduct and necessary NOC should be supplied from the Head of the Department at the time of document checking…Read more>>