Reserve Bank of India (RBI) 2019 Jobs Recruitment. RBI has released official notification for the job openings of Part Time Medical Consultant vacancies. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Closing date is on :- 19th December, 2019.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Part Time Medical Consultant – 05 Posts
Job Location – Chennai
Other Qualification Details :-
4. Eligibility, Terms and Conditions:
1. The applicant should possess an MBBS degree of any university recognized by the Medical Council of India in the Allopathic system of medicine.
2. The applicant should have a minimum of two (02) years of experience in practising medicine in any hospital or clinic as a Medical Practitioner.
3. The applicant should have his/her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 10-15 kms from the Bank’s dispensaries as mentioned in the table below.
4. Candidate’s seeking reservation as SC/OBC, must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation and should also submit all the requisite certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim.
5. The remuneration of Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours performed and will be all inclusive
6. The contract for engagement of BMC will be for a period of three years. There will not be any renewal of engagement on completion of the contract. A fresh empanelment exercise will be undertaken after three years wherein existing doctors will be eligible to apply subject to terms and conditions of the same.
5. The rate of remuneration and the tentative duty hours are tabulated below:
i. Reserve Bank of India, Annex Building, 16, Fort Glacis, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600001. – 10.00 AM – 2.30 PM 3.30 PM to 5.30 PM
ii. Reserve Bank of India Staff Quarters, Besant Nagar – 7.30 AM – 9.30 AM
iii. Reserve Bank of India Staff Quarters, K K Nagar – 6.00 PM – 8.00 PM
iv. Reserve Bank of India Staff Quarters, SAF Games village, Koyembedu – 7.15 AM – 8.45 AM
v. Reserve Bank of India Staff Quarters, Choolaimedu High Road – 7.30 AM – 9.00 AM 6.30 PM to 7.30 PM
vi. Reserve Bank of India Officers’ Quarters, Anna Nagar – 6.30 PM – 8.00 PM.
6. Working Days: Monday to Saturday…..Read more>>