Closing Date is on :- 17th August, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Field Engineer – 64 Posts
Job Location – Shimla
Other Qualification Details :-
Commensurate to its ambitious growth plans & swift growth trajectory, SJVN intends to engage manpower on Fixed Tenure basis in the disciplines of Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering & Information Technology through GATE and invites applications from promising & committed individuals. The engagement shall be purely temporary & on contract basis for an initial period of 3 years. The contract period may further be extended on yearly basis for 2 more years depending upon the work requirement and performance of the individual. The engagement will not entitle him/her to claim for any regular employment in SJVN or any relaxation in case of any requirement for any post in SJVN.
Advt. No. 94/2021
1. Designation: Field Engineer
2. No. of posts: 64
a) Civil: Full Time Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute of India
b) Mechanical: Full Time Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute of India
c) Electrical: Full Time Degree in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics from a recognized University/ Institute of India
d) Information Technology: Full time B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Information Technology from a recognized Institute/University of India.
4. Fixed Remuneration in Rs. 60000/- Remuneration is inclusive of EPF applicable under statute
Upper age limit 30 Years as on closing date of advertisement.
Candidate is required to login to candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 600/- + GST@18% through online mode only.
1. Commencement of Online Registration for submitting applications 28/07/2021 (10:00AM)
2. Closing date for submitting applications through website 17/08/2021 (11:59 PM)
1. Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above are eligible to apply for SJVN.
2. The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement as well as on the website www.sjvn.nic.in. The admission at Interview stage will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of Admit Card /Interview Call Letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by SJVN. SJVN will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents at the time of Personal Interview/ Document Verification. ReadMore
Source : freshersjobzShare: