Closing Date is on :- 30th July, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Veterinary Inspector – 866 Posts
Job Location – Mohali
Other Qualification Details :-
1. Position: Veterinary Inspector
2. No of Posts: 866
3. Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Math subjects from a recognized University/Board; or 10+2 with Biology/Math, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects from a recognized University/Board and ii) Should possess a Diploma in Veterinary Science and Animal Health Technology of two years duration or its equivalent from any recognized university:
4. Pay scale as per 7th CPC/Matrix and recommendation of inhouse committee (Minimum pay Admissible) Rs 29,200/
Minimum 18 and Maximum 37 years
General – Rs. 1000. SC/ ST/ EWS – Rs. 250. Ex-Servicemen & Dependent – Rs. 200. Handicapped – Rs. 500.
1. Candidates have to apply only online on web-site https://sssb.punjab.gov.in from 8th July 2021 to 30th July 2021 (upto 5:00 PM). New Registration as well as form completion/submission shall be closed after this.
2. After getting the on-line Application Number, candidate should upload a scanned copy of passport size photo (not older than 3 months), signature, 10th standard Punjabi certificate, Qualifying exam certificate, to complete the application form. Supported file formats are .jpg, .png and .gif only. File size should be upto 100Kb only. Please note that applications without uploaded photo and signature will be considered incomplete and rejected.
3. Candidates should note that Name, Father’s name, Date of birth and category can not be changed once entered in online application form.
4. No correction or changes are allowed after the form has been submitted. So the candidate should fill his/her form carefully.
On third day after submitting the application form, the candidate shall deposit fee by logging into the online application portal after 11:00AM. Last date for submission of fee is 3th August 2021.
5, In case the candidate fails to deposit the fee, his/her application shall stand automatically cancelled/ rejected and shall not be considered for further processing. ReadMore
Source : freshersjobz