Closing Date is on :- 02nd November, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Trade Apprenticeship Training – 30 Posts
Job Location – Cuddapah
Other Qualification Details :-
Uranium Corporation of India Limited [UCIL] invites applications from Ex-ITI [NCVT] candidates for trade apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act- 1961 read in conjunction with Apprenticeship Rules 1992. There are a total number of 30 [Thirty] vacancies as detailed below (for Tummalapalle unit in Andhra Pradesh only):-
1. Post Name: Ex- ITI One Year Trade Apprentices Training
2. No. of Posts: 30
3. Eligibility Condition: a) Qualification: Matric/Std. X pass and ITI Examination certificate in relevant Trade from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training]
4. Previous Training: Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship training under Apprentice Act, 1961 in any Govt./Public Sector/Private Industrial organization are NOT eligible to apply for the current enrolment.
5. Payment of Stipend to Apprentices: The minimum rate of stipend per month payable to apprentices shall be followed [Rule 11 of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 is relevant].
6. ADVERTISEMENT No. – 01 / 2021
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as on 02/11/2021. Relaxation in upper age limits as per Government guidelines by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC [NCL] candidates.
a) Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria/norms does not entitle a candidate to be considered for engagement as Apprentice. Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason and to raise standard of specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for engagement as Apprentices.
a. The selection process can be cancelled/suspended/restricted/enlarged/modified without assigning any reasons. The decision of the Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained…Read more>>