Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) 2019 Jobs Recruitment. UPSC has released official notification for the job openings of Consultant vacancies. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Closing date is on :- 18th November, 2019.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Consultant – 40 Posts
Job Location – New Delhi
Age: 63 years
Terms and Conditions :-
1. Scope of Duties : During the period of such engagement, the Consultants would be required to perform the duties of a dealing hand and if required, supervisory functions. They will report to SO/US depending upon the task assigned by the branch concerned.
2. Leave : The Consultant would not be entitled to any kind of regular leave. However, they would be entitled for leave of 8 days in a calendar year, to be calculated on pro-rata basis. In special circumstances, the Consultant could be called for services on holidays or beyond normal working hours for which no extra remuneration will be paid. However, for attending office on Saturday’s /Sundays/ Other Gazetted holidays they may be given compensatory off.
3. TA/DA : No TA/DA is admissible for joining the assignment or on its completion. Should they be required to travel outside Delhi in connection with the work of the Commission during the period of their appointment, they will be entitled to draw TA/DA as per normal rules as applicable to any serving Officer of an equivalent rank in UPSC.
4. Tax deduction at Source : The Income Tax or any other tax liable to be deducted, as per the prevailing rules will be deducted at source before effecting the payment for which the office will issue TDS certificate.
5. Termination of service : The engagement may be terminated at any time by the office without assigning any reasons by giving a notice of 07 days. In case, a Consultant desires to leave the assignment, he/she is to give 07 day’s notice which can be curtailed/extended depending upon the workload. In the event any Consultant is found unfit on any account or if he/she is found guilty of any insubordination/misconduct, his/her services can be terminated immediately without any notice…Read more>>