Visva Bharati Santiniketan 2021 Jobs Recruitment Notification. VBS inviting applications for the positions of Junior Research Fellowship. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on 12th January, 2022.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Junior Research Fellowship – 01 Post
Job Location – Birbhum
Education Qualification :
Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the following research project funded by SERB, Government of India, under the supervision of Dr. Md. Motin Seikh, Department of Chemistry, Siksha Bhavana, Visva-Bharati (Central University), Santiniketan-731235, WB, INDIA
1. Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
2. Vacancy: 01 Post
3. Title of the Project: Development of High Entropy Stabilized Functional Oxides: Synthesis, Characterization, Magnetic Properties and Supercapacitor Application
4. Duration: 03 Years or completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
5. Qualification Essential: Candidate should be M.Sc. in Chemistry with at least 55% marks (or a CGPA of 5.5 in 10 point in scale) and CSIR-NET/GATE qualified
6. Fellowship: Rs. 31,000.00/- per month for JRF (initial two years) and Rs. 35,000/- per month for SRF (third year) + HRA as per University rules.
Not more than 28 Years. SC/ST/OBC/Women/PD candidates will get age relaxation as per SERB, Govt. of India norms.
1. The assignment is purely temporary in nature and it is co-terminus with the project.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview and/or joining of the position.
3. All the terms & conditions for this recruitment will be as per the guidelines of SERB, Govt. of India and Visva-Bharati (Central University), Santiniketan reserves the right to cancel the recruitment without assigning any reason.
4. Candidate selected for this position may apply for the regular PhD program provided they satisfy the eligibility criterion for PhD program in Visva-Bharati (Central University), Santiniketan.
5. Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview…Read more>>