Closing Date is on :- 03rd July, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Junior Research Fellow – 01 Post
Job Location – Birbhum
Other Qualification Details :-
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for recruitment of one (01) Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a DBT sponsored project entitled, “Assessment of endocrine disruption in fish reproduction” at the Department of Zoology, Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan.
1. Post: Junior Research Fellow
3. Essential: Post graduate degree in Zoology/Biotechnology or any branch of Life Sciences OR PostGraduate Degree in Professional Course (M.F.Sc, M.Tech, M.V.Sc) with minimum 55% marks. Candidates who have qualified CSIR-UGC NET (JRF/LS)/GATE and/or any other National level examinations (vide DST guideline OM No. SR/S9/Z-08/2018 dated January 30, 2019) will be given preference.
4. Desirable: Experience on Fish Endocrinology/ Bioinformatics/ Toxicity Research.
5. Duration: The tenure of the project is up to 26th December, 2022/Co-terminus with the project.
6. Emoluments: The remuneration for JRF is Rs. 31,000/- + 8 % HRA for 1st & 2 nd year and Rs. 35, 000 + 8% HRA from 3rd year of the project (DST guideline OM No. SR/S9/Z-08/2018 dated January 30, 2019).
Age Limit (as on 01.06.2021) Below 35 years (relaxable upto 5 years for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes/Differently Abled/Women candidates as per GOI norms).
Department of Zoology Siksha Bhavana (Institute of Science) Visva-Bharati (A Central University) Santiniketan – 731235
Selection Process :-
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Steps to Apply :-
1. Interested candidates may apply with their detailed Bio-Data (proforma enclosed) via e-mail to the undersigned within 15 days from the publication of this advertisement. Candidates shortlisted for interview will be intimated through e-mail and must produce original copies of the testimonials during verification/interview. The date of the interview will be notified soon. Selection will be based on performance in the interview. No interim enquiries will be entertained and canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position. The selected candidate may also be required to travel, as per requirement of the work. ReadMore
Source : freshersjobzShare: