Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) 2019 Jobs Recruitment. ZSI has released official notification for the job openings of Junior Research Assistant, Senior Research Fellow and more vacancies. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Walk-In Date – 20th December, 2019
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Junior Research Fellow – 01 Post
Junior Research Assistant – 01 Post
Senior Research Fellow – 02 Posts
Research Associate I – – 02 Posts
Other Qualification Details :-
1. Position: Junior Research Fellows
2. Qualification: M. Sc. in Zoology/ Life Sciences/ Life Sciences/Wildlife/Environmental Sciences/Biodiversity & Conservation or equivalent in any branch of biological Sciences with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University.
3. Desirable Experience: Experience /knowledge/interest on field data collection/Bioinformatics /Geoinformatics / Wildlife Ecology/GIS/ Climate change
4. Salary: Junior Research Assistant (JRA) @ Rs.16,000/- + HRA @ 8% or Minimum @ Rs.1,800/-
5. Project Title: ‘Conservation of Threatened Vertebrate Fauna in Indian Himalayan Region through Long-term Monitoring and capacity Building’
Age: Upper age limit is 28 years
1. Position: Senior Research Fellow
2. Project Title: ‘Conservation of Threatened Vertebrate Fauna in Indian Himalayan Region through Long-term Monitoring and capacity Building’